Talk

Advanced search

Is the bloody amazing Chanel Bronzer discontinued, HELP! If so, what are you now using???

(7 Posts)
mrsdimmock Sun 14-Dec-14 13:39:39

I've used Soleil Tan De Chanel Moisturizing Bronzer for about 15 years, why the hell can I not find it anywhere online! Has it been discontinued??

ARGH - Distraught! What are you now using or what would you recommend as a decent bronzer?

Whitershadeofpale Sun 14-Dec-14 13:45:41

I like gurlain but also use the bronze de chanel but more if I wanted to bronze all over. I'm very pale so hate anything even slightly orange.

LeoandBoosmum Sun 14-Dec-14 16:57:20

Chantecaille bronzer is gorgeous. Capri is you're pale and Tahiti (I think) if you are darker

Marylou2 Sun 14-Dec-14 17:18:42

Why not try Chanel Les Beiges, it's beautiful and not as obvious as Soleil de tan. Guerlain bronzers also lovely and to be fair Body Shop also excel at bronzers too.

NoelleHawthorne Sun 14-Dec-14 17:53:09

Nars ones. No glitter

mrsdimmock Sun 14-Dec-14 18:51:36

OK thanks all, if i'm a Chanel Tan De Soleil Terre Epice 62, any ideas what Guerlain colour match I would be?

RojaGato Mon 15-Dec-14 01:42:56

Aerin Kaleidolight palette 01

Lovely non-orangey bronzer when you sweep brush across all shades, you can also use individual ones as blusher, eyeshadow, and contour colours.

www.esteelauder.co.uk/product/12586/29877/Product-Catalog/Aerin-Beauty/The-New-Essentials/Kaleidolight-Palette/index.tmpl

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now