Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have a free P&P code for Boden please?

(8 Posts)
SlinkyB Sun 14-Dec-14 09:52:37

Pretty please?

JemimaMuddledUp Sun 14-Dec-14 09:58:29

The sale has started, hasn't it? In which case there probably aren't any. I used X6H7 on Friday, but you couldn't use it with the sale preview so it probably won't work with the normal sale either.

SlinkyB Sun 14-Dec-14 10:02:50

Yes it has, didn't realise you couldn't apply discount codes when their sale was on sad

Just tried yours and it does say it expired on 12/12 - thanks anyway!

Anyone else??

JemimaMuddledUp Sun 14-Dec-14 10:08:09

This is why it often works out cheaper to buy when they have their good mid season offers rather than from the sale, unless you are buying loads in which case the £4 postage doesn't make much difference per item. I bought a jumper a couple of weeks ago when there was 30% off everything plus free delivery and returns, it now only has 20% off in the sale plus you'd have to pay postage.

SlinkyB Sun 14-Dec-14 10:26:11

Ah, very savvy.

I bought a coat and jumper, both 50% off, so guess £4 isn't bad. Just get so used to being able to find codes that feel disappointed when I have to pay p&p (first world problem, I realise).

alemci Sun 14-Dec-14 11:48:55

I couldn't see very good reductions in the sale so I didn't bother.

dreamingofsun Sun 14-Dec-14 11:52:26

i've just bought 2 dresses for 17 each in the clearance section.

SlinkyB Sun 14-Dec-14 15:10:25

The coat and jumper were for 4yo ds I might add, never seem to like any womenswear at Boden.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now