Talk

Advanced search

So when do you think the Toast sale will be?

(6 Posts)
Greengardenpixie Sat 13-Dec-14 09:07:22

Im hanging out for a few things i like but refuse to pay cant afford at full price. Anyone remember when it was last year?

toptrumps1 Sat 13-Dec-14 09:48:22

Last couple of years it was either Boxing Day or 27th, can't remember but definitely after Xmas day. If you're on their mailing list they will tell you in advance and send you a preview of what is discounted.

Having said that I think they realise they don't offer the plethora of discount codes that most places do, as they now do small sales (like the one on at the moment) or 10% days, which never used to happen, so they may start their main sale early this year, especially if sales have been poor.

ZaraW Sat 13-Dec-14 09:59:07

The sale preview is going to be the 26th I think. The only reason I know this is because they refunded my money on an order I placed in the recent archive sale. They said they would send me an email when the along with a code for extra discount. I'm travelling over the Christmas Holidays and won't have internet access which is a pity. Though probably good for my wallet as I aim to be more frugal in 2015.

Greengardenpixie Sat 13-Dec-14 11:23:41

Thanks for that smile I was on holiday the last summer sale but managed to order a few things from my phone!

Greengardenpixie Sat 13-Dec-14 11:25:06

I was hoping they may have started it early. Im not fussed for the things that are in their small sale atm. Always love their tunic dresses but the ones that are discounted are not what im looking for, unfortunately!

laflaca Sat 13-Dec-14 14:07:18

If you can't wait for the sale, you could sign up to the Mr and Mrs Smith mailing list, which gives you 10% off various companies, including Toast.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now