Talk

Advanced search

jeans/casual trousers for the fat of thigh and short of stature

(5 Posts)
camtt Fri 12-Dec-14 22:20:20

I'm 5'3 and my thighs are of the thunderous variety. I've currently got two pairs of wearable casual trousers, one Laura Ashley (yes I know it's very mumsy) and one Next 'relaxed boyfriend' - I could still get these online but I prefer to try on in the shop and haven't found any relaxed boyfriends there since I bought the first pair. So - with apparently nothing in the shops but skinny jeans/trousers, what are those non-skinny persons amongst us to do? Ideally I'm hoping to spend less than £50 on these trousers although I feel I've tried on so many pairs of trousers without success that I may be willing to look on it as an investment. Any advice gratefully received!

CrankItUp Sat 13-Dec-14 00:29:27

I'm taller than you, but also have the thigh issue. I'm going to go to Selfridges for guidances - expecting to part with more than £50 though.

HermioneWeasley Sat 13-Dec-14 10:06:16

Peacocks slim leg jeans are amazing and only £14. I am 5,5'' and the short are the right length for wearing with converse. I am very pear shaped with thunder thighs.

camtt Sat 13-Dec-14 20:27:04

hadn't thought about either of those options, thanks!

JoyceDivision Sat 13-Dec-14 20:37:03

I am short of height and wide of thigh too!

I live in GAP sexy boyfriend jeans, theyare fab! Sign up for their emails and buy them when you get a 30% off email, otherwise they are usually about £45. They comein different washes of denim and either normal or with rips tec in.

I would deff reccomend them!

Converse for casual, patent brogues fpor going out

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now