Talk

Advanced search

'Work' earrings - where to go?

(3 Posts)
gamora Fri 12-Dec-14 17:25:20

A colleague of mine has a selection of elegant stud earrings she was given as a present years ago that she chooses from every day to look more polished in work. Six different earrings, all quite simple, but really help make her look pulled together.

I would love something similar, and am tempted to make it my Christmas present, but can't think where to look. Would be very much on a budget - so no more than £80 total, but ideally less than that - but don't want something from accessorize or similar as I think you can tell and would like them to last. If that amount only got me 3 pairs that would be fine but all the 'nice' elegant studs I see seem to cost that on their own.

Any thoughts or ideas where to look? I'm not a big jewellery person so drawing a blank.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 12-Dec-14 18:07:57

Honora Pearls on QVC (they do coloured as well as the regular white or cream)

RaisingSteam Fri 12-Dec-14 19:43:22

I've started wearing studs again and have found some nice plain hammered silver ones trawling notonthehighstreet - lots of independent jewellers. Also have some black baroque pearl ones from a friend who makes jewellery, a bargain at £10! I'm interested in some with semiprecious stones as well.

Hoping to get some Linda Mcdonald ones for Christmas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now