Talk

Advanced search

Curly girl conditioners? Bodyshop out of stock again!

(11 Posts)
JenniMoo Fri 12-Dec-14 06:56:54

I've been using the Bodyshop rainforest moisturising conditioner on DD and was fairly happy with it (at 40% off...) but it always seems out of stock online when I go to buy it. I tried a different conditioner last time (the shine one I think) but it's not as good.
Any (fairly cheap, I have to use loads..) alternatives I can get fairly easily? Needs to be curly girl friendly so no silicones etc.

MrsPeacockDidIt Fri 12-Dec-14 07:29:03

I was recommended to use products for mixed race hair which are available in those hair products shops you see on the smaller high streets (the one with wigs, weaves etc). I'm in SE London so have 2 in our high street. They have loads of ranges for adults and kids and most of them seem to be curly girl method friendly. We use curly kids range which is sulphate and Pariban free.

JenniMoo Fri 12-Dec-14 12:53:55

I'll look out for that type of shop, but I'm not sure if there are any close.
I was really hoping someone could suggest one I can just get with my tesco delivery. I think I'll have to go through the long list of suitable ones and compare to the supermarket stock...

Bexicles Fri 12-Dec-14 12:55:30

The naked range, Boots stock them.

Lottapianos Fri 12-Dec-14 12:56:10

I use Tresemme Naturals conditioner - I use it as a leave in. Or Boots Curl creme (the pink one, costs about a quid).

Lottapianos Fri 12-Dec-14 13:06:59

Oh and the Tresemme stuff is on offer at Superdrug right now - you will get a massive bottle for about �3

JenniMoo Fri 12-Dec-14 13:41:57

And tesco too smile I've put a bottle on my next grocery shop, thank you.

Madaboutthrows Fri 12-Dec-14 16:41:13

Is there a body shop outlet nearby?

Fallulah Fri 12-Dec-14 19:53:03

Umberto Gianni (?), the pink one, three for two in Boots at the moment. I agree Boots Naturals is v good too but I have to use a lot of it.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Fri 12-Dec-14 19:56:58

What about this?

JenniMoo Fri 12-Dec-14 20:18:15

That looks good, soft kitty. Might give that a try too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now