Talk

Advanced search

Help me find something for my lovely SIL!

(8 Posts)
sarahbanshee Thu 11-Dec-14 23:27:04

My lovely SIL wanted these Boden fair isle slippers for Xmas but they have run out in her size www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Shoes-Boots/Slippers/AR635-GLD/Womens-Gold-Rush-Fair-Isle-Knitted-Slipper.html

Has anyone seen anything like them anywhere else?

Thanks!

radiobedhead Thu 11-Dec-14 23:33:50

Accesorize and ASOS.

sarahbanshee Fri 12-Dec-14 12:39:27

Thanks radiobedhead - had a look and I can't see anything quite the same, lots of bootee ones but no ballet flats. Any other suggestions very gratefully received!

radiobedhead Fri 12-Dec-14 14:13:51

Yes, lots of booties. I did have a google for you but didn't have much luck I'm afraid. Check the big department stores?

FauxFox Fri 12-Dec-14 16:58:36

radley
john lewis
white stuff
fat face

LeoandBoosmum Fri 12-Dec-14 18:18:37

These are not ballet flats and they are dearer, but they are beautiful and bound to be warm (my best friend is getting them in the pink for me for Christmas). There may be a code hanging around on the code and promo board if you check:

www.celticandco.co.uk/footwear/womens-footwear/slippers-1878/fair-isle-mule/

For fun, if she's a 5-6, JL have novelty ones with red and white fairisle (search clause and they come up...can't believe they can't spell Claus)

radiobedhead Fri 12-Dec-14 18:32:52

OP where do you live? There's a boden shop in west London, maybe they have some?

sarahbanshee Fri 12-Dec-14 20:41:03

Thanks everyone! Radiobedhead, I do live in London so I will give them a call - good thought.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now