Talk

Advanced search

Essie nail polish - revelation!

(10 Posts)
queenbrunhilda Wed 10-Dec-14 23:34:25

Just got some in a beauty box - wow! The super-fat brush is quite unlike anything else I've used. It got the job done in record time plus their formula seems to be quick drying too. I'm impressed. Beautiful colour too.

radiobedhead Thu 11-Dec-14 01:31:04

It's good.

Don't buy it from t k Maxx - they'll have shitty thin brushes.

Rimmel pro is good too OP for similar reasons

Notonaschoolnight Thu 11-Dec-14 07:55:09

Ah I got my first at tk maxx and wondered what the fuss was about

I agree salon pro are the bomb

polyhymnia Thu 11-Dec-14 10:50:34

Yes, definitely my favourite of all. And a great range of colours,

Iatemyskinnyperson Thu 11-Dec-14 11:35:12

It's a freaking revelation!! Only polish that lasts on me. Definitely get the 'Good to Go' topcoat. Dries in minutes so no smudges.

missmartha Thu 11-Dec-14 15:31:25

I've always loved Essie. The colours are amazing and it stays put without chipping........Until I got It's Genius.

It chips like really cheap stuff and I have to reapply it all the time.

I'm assuming it's a rogue colour. I hope so.

cardamomginger Thu 11-Dec-14 15:35:07

Agreed! I used to be shit at applying polish (thanks Chanel with your piss-water consistency and crappy thin wibbly-wobbly brush). With Essie, my nails have seen a new lease of life!! I am currently wearing Trophy Wife.

msfreud Thu 11-Dec-14 15:37:23

I mostly wear Essie too. Some colours are not as good as others, for example Wicked takes an absolute age to dry and some colours are clearly thinned than others.

Just don't buy the No Chips Ahead topcoat - it still wasn't dry after 2 hours!

OHolyShite Thu 11-Dec-14 15:40:35

I used to be all about OPI but for the last year at least have worn only Essie.

My current favourites are the dark burgundies and plums. I'm switching between Sole Mate, Bahama Mama, Berry Hard, Wicked and Luxedo.

RockMummy Thu 11-Dec-14 16:18:14

How very strange. I don't like Essie at all. I've had all different colours too and they have been very streaky which I hate. I much prefer Nails Inc or O.P.I. Must be my nails!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now