Talk

Advanced search

So, a down jacket... This one (Ted Baker) or a 'proper' one from NF or Aigle etc?

(4 Posts)
LeoandBoosmum Wed 10-Dec-14 22:13:10

I don't want to look like the Michelin man and don't want it past my knees. I'm a 10, 5ft 3-4 and don't suit black or grey...

I saw this Ted Baker one but don't know if it will be as thick, weather-proof and warm as a proper down coat brand.

www.tedbaker.com/uk/Womens/Clothing/Jackets-Coats/HOLOWW-Quilted-down-parka-Olive/p/112776-33-OLIVE

Thanks

dexter73 Wed 10-Dec-14 22:22:15

I'm guessing it won't be as good as a proper one, but it might be good enough depending on what you need it for. If you are outside in all weather a lot of the time then I would go for a proper one but otherwise the TB one might be fine.

honeycrest Wed 10-Dec-14 22:56:41

I would go for a proper outdoorsy brand. You won't have any worries about whether it will be good enough then and The north face have loads of colour options. I'm not keen on that Ted baker one, it looks very shiny.

MrsPeacockDidIt Thu 11-Dec-14 10:06:09

I have a TB hooded parka from a few ago and it is plenty warm enough. It still looks amazing too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now