Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know MAC eyeshadow colours well?

(6 Posts)
OrangeSunset Wed 10-Dec-14 20:07:36

I'd like to order online, for a present and one for myself! Have left it too late to go in person.

Looking for 2 pairs of eyeshadows, to pop into the pro palette duo.

Present - for a 20-something with dark hair/eyes. Can wear most colours but would like something not too 'out there'.
For me - 30-something with light brown eyes/hair and freckles. Quite pink complexion. Have just bought a lovely grey creme shadow from Bobbi Brown , so maybe something to go with that. Am clueless when it comes to make-up/colours though.

Thanks smile

ForSaleChesterDraws Wed 10-Dec-14 20:10:23

My favourite combo is vex and shale. Vex is a very pale taupe-y grey colour that I use as a wash. Shale is a purple leaning darker taupe-ish colour. Do w Google image search for the two together.

VivaLeBeaver Wed 10-Dec-14 20:15:41

Pink Venus for you.

For the 20yo Deep Truth is a lovely midnight blue, hepcat is a really nice pinkish purple which isn't too out there. Mythology is a nice sparkly goldish bronze colour.

mowglik Wed 10-Dec-14 20:31:55

Amber lights is gorgeous on any brunette - rich amber gold colour. Also woodwinked is a browny understated gold gets a lot of use as it's not too showy.

SuckitupButtercup Wed 10-Dec-14 20:42:39

For a neutral shadow- naked lunch. Tis a firm fav for everyday wear.

lovingmatleave Wed 10-Dec-14 22:14:28

another one for Shale. would go well with the grey you already have.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now