Talk

Advanced search

Recommend me some men's slippers please

(7 Posts)
Ashwagandha Wed 10-Dec-14 11:07:10

My DH needs some new slippers so guess what he's getting for Christmas? Oh excitement! I want to find him some which are comfy and, if possible, a bit interesting in some way. He likes ones which are shoe-style rather than backless mules. The incumbent pair are from M&S and have given about five years of faithful service, so if I don't find anything inspiring I will simply buy these again. Would love to hear some recommendations though. Anyone's DH/DP in love with his slippers?

mowglik Wed 10-Dec-14 11:34:37

My dad loves his dune house slippers, borg lined so very cosy esp if you have wood flooring and it gets chilly

I got my DH slippers for Xmas too! Lol..I got the ugg slippers his are the backless scuff ones but they also do the full shape ones - I tried his on when they arrived and they were super cosy going to get myself a pair in the sales

TychosNose Wed 10-Dec-14 12:25:39

I always get dh homeys. They sell them at office schuh and big department stores.
He loves them. Warm comfy and last well.

www.homeys.co.uk

Ashwagandha Thu 11-Dec-14 10:05:18

Thanks so much both of you, especially TychosNose - just ordered DH a pair of Homeys AND I got a matching pair for three year old DS! Woo hoo! Can't wait to see their faces when they open them smile

TychosNose Thu 11-Dec-14 19:01:23

Glad to help.
They're. Going to look fab in their matching slippers.
I might do that too when ds is bigger - he's only 9 months so not quite ready for proper slippers yet.

andadietcoke Thu 11-Dec-14 19:04:43

I was going to recommend Homeys too. We love our's, especially now I no longer get soggy slippers from going out to the bin!

Carterama Thu 11-Dec-14 19:05:58

They had some lovely ones like the ones you described in BHS...with memory foam soles....utter bliss!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now