Talk

Advanced search

Help to find the best boots ever

(8 Posts)
GlitteryPoopooplop Wed 10-Dec-14 10:40:14

I've been searching andsearching and not been able to find what I want. Basically my pair of lovely little ankle boots which I wear daily have conked out. I'm looking to replace them with something which is warm, waterproof, and stylish. So probably fashion type boots are out as they all seem to leak for me.

I want them to look kind of bikery but not too clumpy. But basically anything which will look lovely with skinny jeans and a jumper.

I actually found some I liked in ecco yesterday but they weren't the right look. Any ideas?

GlitteryPoopooplop Wed 10-Dec-14 12:31:58

Anyone good at boy shopping?

LackingCommonSense Wed 10-Dec-14 13:02:00

What's your budget? Do you want heels?

What about these?
www.shuropody.com/bebe-brown-en.html

I wouldn't normally shop here but these caught my eye in the sale and I love them! Very comfy!

TwiggyHeart Wed 10-Dec-14 13:12:38

Try Timberland.

flux500 Wed 10-Dec-14 13:48:58

I've got a thread about the Ugg Grandle boot that I'm thinking of getting.

But I also like these
www.uggaustralia.co.uk/frances/1005672.html?dwvar_1005672_color=CHO#source=eggl_ppc_SER_Brand_Boots_-_Unspecified&OVMTC=Exact&site=&creative=39079694979&OVKEY=ugg+grandle&url_id=76622&adpos=1t1&device=c&gclid=CMDc_6bOu8ICFSSWtAodLj8AVw&start=30&cgid=women-boots

MakeMeWarmThisWinter Wed 10-Dec-14 14:18:37

I have a pair of Cat boots I got from TK Maxx, they are just black ankle biker boots but so rugged and waterproof I use them for woodland walks etc, they're my wellies really.

These are similar

MammaMaja Thu 11-Dec-14 12:40:40

I have lived in Blundstone for the last 20 years, they're fantastic: http://www.shoeland.co.uk/Blundstone/

GlitteryPoopooplop Fri 12-Dec-14 00:43:22

Thanks for the suggestions! Those cat ones look great! I hadn't thought of tkmaxx. I might pop in.

I'd say budget is around £100 but either side of that could be ok... I'm hunting!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now