Talk

Advanced search

Tinted moisturiser or foundation?

(6 Posts)
pussinboots61 Tue 09-Dec-14 22:26:41

Which do you prefer generally? I have both and am running low on both but don't want to buy two products, I am wondering if the TM might not be enough coverage but don't want foundation to look too much, I am 53 by the way and use Boots No7 and sometimes Clinique.

Fabulassie Wed 10-Dec-14 05:46:53

I am 45 and like full coverage. So it's always foundation for me. I have about five different ones that I switch between.

Naicecuppatea Wed 10-Dec-14 09:24:02

What do you personally want or prefer the look of, tinted moisturiser or foundation? Then go with that! I don't like the feel of foundation so if I wear anything it is tinted moisturiser.

burnishedsilver Wed 10-Dec-14 09:29:16

I like Olay CC cream. It gives just enough coverage and doesn't settle in the wrinkles laughter lines.

MakeMeWarmThisWinter Wed 10-Dec-14 10:34:24

I'd always go with a light and dewy foundation, with buildable coverage so you can just apply lightly or a little more if you need it on that day. But I've always found tinted moisturisers to just be a greasy and not very pigmented way of achieving the same look as a good light and colour matched foundation anyway.

Bourjois Healthy Mix (I like the serum version) or Chanel Vitalumiere if you want to spend money.

FluffyDucky Wed 10-Dec-14 14:18:05

As has been said, go with the one you like the look of. Winter a lot of people prefer a little more cover.
Try No7 Stay perfect superlight (you may need to use a primer) or Lift & Luminate for for coverage (and fresh finish) xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now