Talk

Advanced search

Opinions on bag please

(11 Posts)
MrsMcGregor Tue 09-Dec-14 22:11:31

I'd really like a burgundy handbag and have seen this. Is it fuddy duddy or a bit formal? It's for everyday, non business use and I'm mid-forties if it makes any difference!

Ta!

Twinklestein Tue 09-Dec-14 22:14:34

Really nice, I really like it. Understated chic. And it's a great colour.

(What were they thinking with the magenta though?!)

Riverland Tue 09-Dec-14 22:18:29

It's ok. Middle of the road, I'd say.

MrsMcGregor Tue 09-Dec-14 23:04:06

Thanks <scratches head>. I love the colour but also need want a new coat. Ho hum .....

MrsMcGregor Tue 09-Dec-14 23:05:01

Still, it's well reduced .... off to check whether returns are free!

MrsMcGregor Wed 10-Dec-14 10:14:34

Bumping .... anyone else fancy taking a peek and offering an opinion? fsmile

flux500 Wed 10-Dec-14 10:22:26

It's a bit inbetween sizes and for this reason I don't think it has a firm identity. It leans towards a bag for an older woman because of this.

The colour is lovely though! smile

gonegrey56 Wed 10-Dec-14 10:26:11

I think it is a lovely bag . I have the smaller version in stone. The quality of the leather is excellent and the one you are considering is a good size. Unusual colour but I mean that in a good way ! A classic . I have been thinking of getting that one in black but must resist the temptation...(do not need yet another black bag !)

MrsMcGregor Wed 10-Dec-14 10:37:08

Thank you both. I think I will order it and have a look .... if I don't, it will bug me when it goes out of stock!!

gonegrey56 Wed 10-Dec-14 11:22:17

It is worth signing up to the Jaeger loyalty scheme - a generous one and you will get lots of points on this purchase ! And you are not flooded with emails etc just advance warning of sales and regular discount vouchers

MrsMcGregor Wed 10-Dec-14 16:59:58

Ooh thanks for that GoneGrey - bag ordered and signed up to loyalty scheme.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now