Talk

Advanced search

Help me accessorise this dress!

(5 Posts)
Hippychickster Sun 07-Dec-14 22:09:31

OK it is my 50th next Monday and I'm having a party on Saturday. I want to wear this dress, but what accessories shall I wear? Sheer black tights? Opaques? Bare legs? A necklace? Hair up or down?

Help!

holeinmyheart Sun 07-Dec-14 22:19:40

Wow you look wonderful. I would wear sheer tights and hair down. I would get myself a necklace that is longer than the one in your photo as the dress has a V neck. Try Next.
There are some lovely blue sparkly necklaces about. I always think short necklaces with plunging necklines look odd.
Have a lovely time and happy birthday

Hippychickster Sun 07-Dec-14 22:25:07

Thanks for replying! I though sheer tights, but then I saw on another thread someone said sheer tights were a bit Dorien from Birds of a Feather. I definitely don't want to look like her!
Thanks for the necklace advice - I was going to wear a short one, but will now go for a long one as I see what you mean. Thanks

Benchmark Sun 07-Dec-14 23:47:48

I would say definitely bare legs with that dress. Tights will spoil it and you have good legs. Hair down, I probably wouldn't wear a necklace, just simple earrings, let the dress do the talking. You do not look 50 by the way!!! Have fun!

Homebird8 Sun 07-Dec-14 23:53:46

50! You look half that!

Happy birthday flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now