Talk

Advanced search

Mascara help

(7 Posts)
HerrenaHarridan Sun 07-Dec-14 21:34:21

Ok I'm feeling brave so in going for my second ever post in s and b.

Since my merrel boots worked out so well flowers

Mascara, I have ridiculously thick, very dark lashes. I have never bought (or worn out of the house) mascara as it just goes clumpy on my thick lashes.

However I now have an outfit planned that it's won't work without it, big swing dress, huge underskirt everything overstated.
So can anyone recommend a mascara that won't turn my eyelashes in this

Madaboutthrows Sun 07-Dec-14 23:35:06

Try the clinique site. May help you

SofaCanary Sun 07-Dec-14 23:50:27

Unusual problem.

Try Eyeko Skinny Mascara,

www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/eyeko/skinnybrushmascarablack?utm_source=google%2Bshopping&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=shopping%2Bfeed&selectedSku=EYEK0001F&ctyid=gb&mkwid=tOFw6NeL_dc&pcrid=52622125815&gclid=CObGkrmPtcICFQ6WtAodYzkARQ

TheCowThatLaughs Sun 07-Dec-14 23:53:54

Max factor masterpiece doesn't clump on me. Try just putting a bit on and keeping it near the roots too? You can always put a bit more on if not enough

mowglik Mon 08-Dec-14 00:30:50

Try this technique: put some mascara on a lash comb then sweep that through your lashes. You'll get a light coat of mascara that won't clump and you can build up layers too

MsVanRein Mon 08-Dec-14 11:12:02

Clinique Naturally Glossy or High Lengths both good for a thin coating that doesn't clump.

LetItBeMe Mon 08-Dec-14 16:00:16

hi, I have a lot of lashes too. I recently tried one in boots number 7 range with argan oil. its very light and not heavy at all. I find because I have long lashes, mascara feels so heavy.

this was more defining, a bit more so than clear but certainly not clumpy and conditioning too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now