Talk

Advanced search

Feelunique - really slow?

(18 Posts)
MrsPiggie Sun 07-Dec-14 19:24:26

Has anyone ordered from them in the past week and had the order dispatched? I placed an order 6 days ago and it is still pending. I'm not too bothered about it since it's just some stuff for myself, but I was going to place a pretty large order for Christmas presents and I don't know if I should trust them to deliver in the next couple of weeks.

fairgame Sun 07-Dec-14 19:26:48

Yes they have been really slow for at least the past month. There was a thread about it a few weeks back. I ordered some xmas presents from them and it was pending for over a week. I emailed them to chase it up and it seemed to work, it was dispatched 2 days later. I think it's something to do with a new warehousing system or something like that.

Hoggle246 Sun 07-Dec-14 19:27:14

Haven't placed an order recently but I usually find them ridiculously fast. Almost weirdly fast, next day delivery quite often.

I do always have an issue with their site freezing when I try to complete the order though, not sure if something could have gone wrong with your order that way?

Mumraathenoisylion Sun 07-Dec-14 19:29:11

I placed an order last Monday and checked today to see what's going on. Their website states it is taking 3-5 business days before despatch at the moment due to the busy Christmas period.

Not bothered as I got a great discount on a BBH as a pressie for dmum.

Mumraathenoisylion Sun 07-Dec-14 19:30:06

It also says the delay won't affect next day deliveries so you could always use that option for your Christmas pressies.

MrsPiggie Sun 07-Dec-14 19:32:38

Thanks for the replies. I guess I will wait a couple more days and if it's still not dispatched, Debenhams it is.

PinkSparklyElephant Sun 07-Dec-14 20:13:08

I ordered from Debenhams on Monday and they still hadn't processed the order yesterday. I phoned up to cancel and they grudgingly agreed as there's only a 30 minute cancellation window at the time of order. I'll be ordering from John Lewis in future!

Greengardenpixie Sun 07-Dec-14 20:16:24

I ordered mine a day ago and I got a despatch email today. Maybe it depends on what ii is and where it's going to?

MrsPiggie Sun 07-Dec-14 20:38:10

Just went to check again and my order shows as dispatched today. MN karma smile
So I'm putting my next order in with an easier heart, I was dreading having to brave Oxford Street for a trip to Debenhams.

UncrushedParsley Sun 07-Dec-14 20:42:08

My order came pretty quick. Aveda hair stuff. As Green says, it seems to depend maybe....

IPokeBadgers Mon 08-Dec-14 11:50:29

My order [placed at the begining of Black Friday week] arrived within the week....BUT it was missing an item. Out of a make-up kit [Laura Geller] that was supposed to contain 6 items, there were only 5 in the box: and a big empty brush shape in the plastic tray where the make-up brush should have been!

I emailed them a week ago about it, not received any acknowledgement so far. At end of day, am slightly miffed but it is not a tragedy as it is a pressie for myself. However, I would have been mortified to have given that to someone as a Xmas pressie not realising that there was a piece so obviously missing! [Although only obvious when I opened the pacakging!]

IPokeBadgers Mon 08-Dec-14 11:51:01

Oops! Packaging obviously....

Mumraathenoisylion Wed 10-Dec-14 11:22:54

So sorry....just wanted to let you know my order is still pending, I called and they told me it wouldn't be here before the weekend (when I need it) so I should cancel it!?!? The lady also told me they won't be back to normal until the end of January.

I wouldn't order from them again.

IPokeBadgers Wed 10-Dec-14 14:33:22

"They wont be back to normal until end of January"

That is appalling....they shouldnt be trading/taking orders if they can't fulfil them.

Mumraathenoisylion Wed 10-Dec-14 14:58:06

I said those exact words to the manager I spoke to. She said their warehouse staff are working 24 hours in 4 shifts....doesn't really answer the question though.

So disappointed as I've used them before with no problems.

IPokeBadgers Wed 10-Dec-14 21:59:23

What I find really irritating is that they are still sending out marketing emails to get more orders!

I don't know if I will use them again - my first experience hasn't been great.

Mumraathenoisylion Thu 11-Dec-14 07:57:40

On the plus side I now have a £15 voucher for them as a goodwill gesture...not that anything I order will be sent out.

southeastastra Thu 11-Dec-14 08:04:08

it is nearly christmas. everything is slower! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now