Talk

Advanced search

Bra intervention please?

(3 Posts)
ShowMeTheWonder Sun 07-Dec-14 09:53:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Because you have an in between measurement we'd normally suggest trying a few sizes. In normal bras, I'd be trying 34J, 34HH, 36HH and 36H. However, the anita underwired are deceptive as they skip cup sizes. Normal bras go A,B,C,D,DD,E,F,FF,G,GG,H,HH,J

Anita go A,B,C,D,E,F,G,h,I, J. Normally when companies use a different sizing basis you look for the same number in the list - so an H is the 11th cup size, a HH the 12th and so on. You'll see the flaw here, unless Anita do something very unusual their biggest cup size is almost certainly too small for you.

Your best bets are to either convert a normal bra again, or there is a company called ewa michalak which does an underwired nursing bra. They're a polish company so will take a while to come but their bras are fantastic. They tend to be on the tight side band wise so if you are looking at them I'd probably go for the 36HH. However, I'd suggest trying on a few UK bras first to get a better idea of your size and we can then tell you how that relates to EM. linky

ShowMeTheWonder Sun 07-Dec-14 18:16:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now