Talk

Advanced search

Urgent! Can you give an almost complete novice hints for what to ask for for Christmas?

(3 Posts)
SnapeChat Sun 07-Dec-14 09:47:05

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

hellswelshy Sun 07-Dec-14 19:04:03

Not sure what type of hair you have or skin but here goes with a few of my faves on a budget smile

Hair - (mine is curly, coloured and dry). I use a semi permanet cheap colour for my roots called Polytint. Thats done every 6-7 weeks and adds a nice shine as well as covering my silver/greys! Shampoo & conditioner I always vary as my hair seems to respond well to changing it often but a few trusted ones are the Aussie brand (3in miracle conditioner v good), coconut inecto from Home Bargains, the new Garnier blends. I also use a leave in conditioner to style my unruly curls and tiny bit of hair oil for shine.

Skin I use Simple, Nivea and recently the Superdrug hot cloth cleanser and serum - all good. And Vaseline for dry skin and lips overnight.

Hope some of that helps!

hellswelshy Sun 07-Dec-14 19:09:16

Sorry ive just realised you meant gift ideas not general ones!!! My excuse is im poorly blush

Anyway! A few gift ideas could be some Clinique skin care, No7 also is worth trying - serum particularly. Hair wise how about some Tigi products, Tk Maxx often do discounts.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now