Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Kipling-like bags that look smarter?

(3 Posts)
Murinea Sat 06-Dec-14 17:57:40

I have a Kipling cross-body that is functionally awesome (light, waterproof, lots of pockets and easy access, plain). But the nylon is just a bit too gearish to wear with everything, even though my life is super casual. Any ideas for bags that retain these practical qualities but look just a tad smarter than Kipling? Most of what I've been able to find tend to be too small - I need at least 25x25x10 (cm). fsad

Murinea Mon 08-Dec-14 14:14:32

Anyone? fconfused

FollowTheStarship Mon 08-Dec-14 15:54:04

Just had a look at them!

You can get bags that are similar, but made of leather, canvas etc and slightly smarter, from places like White Stuff, Fossil, Fat Face etc. I have a White Stuff leather bag that I love because it's very practical with zip, lots of pockets etc but it's leather and good for evening. As well as women's, look at men's bags in these ranges and you might find something that meets your needs and is still a good size.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: