Talk

Advanced search

First post! Help me style this dress please

(4 Posts)
DoorsAndWater Sat 06-Dec-14 12:48:33

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker on here, please help me to style this dress (pic attached) its for my works Xmas do, I'm currently on mat leave and have finally managed to get back down to my pre pregnancy size (ish) its plain black and I just don't know what to where it with? Nothing too over the top... I'm still a bit body conscious and we don't go overly fancy at our Xmas do's! I need shoes, possibly a cover up if cold? And jewellery, I like simple jewellery but I am prepared to go a bit more fancy with the shoes, I have a high street budget as I don't go out much now with two kids and don't want to spend too much! I'm a size 14-16, mid thirties, I'm a classic hour glass shape, big boobs and bum!

Thank you, I await your wisdom!

Angelhairscruff Sat 06-Dec-14 13:40:39

I hope you don't work at my company as that's almost exactly like the one I'm wearing! Not decided on accessories yet but I'll be keeping it really simple, hardly any jewellery but some really high heels

DoorsAndWater Sat 06-Dec-14 13:45:34

Really Angel?! Great minds think alike! think that's a good idea, I might go for strong eye make up and keep everything else really simple?

Angelhairscruff Sat 06-Dec-14 14:01:48

Sounds good. I know it's a lbd but the shape if the dress is quite eye catching by itself, I think accessories should come second. Good eye make up sounds fab although I don't have any skills in that department, will just make do with lippy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now