Advanced search

What's it called? Where can I buy it?

(8 Posts)
ClaudiaNaughton Thu 04-Dec-14 10:05:46

Looks like a long 12 inch wide plain knitted scarf but is sewn together and loops down into a loose V at the front and has wide armholes. You would wear a shirt or top underneath. Can anyone help?

burnishedsilver Thu 04-Dec-14 10:09:52


ChablisLover Thu 04-Dec-14 10:17:50


ClaudiaNaughton Thu 04-Dec-14 10:38:00

Yes, think it might be called tabard. Poncho is more cape like with hole for neck.

ShirleySharpeyes Thu 04-Dec-14 11:47:40

Like this?

ClaudiaNaughton Thu 04-Dec-14 12:31:32

No, it is maybe would be called crossover lagenlook sweater. Oska did one but none now. Just looks like a wide plain knitted scarf crossed over with a back.

squoosh Thu 04-Dec-14 13:11:52


Wide selection in Priests-R-Us.

ClaudiaNaughton Thu 04-Dec-14 16:28:56

Thanks Squoosh not taking Holy Orders just yet grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now