Talk

Advanced search

Massimo Dutti Silk Blouse

(8 Posts)
hollyisalovelyname Wed 03-Dec-14 19:17:57

Yet another Massimo Dutti silk blouse has ripped on me after two wears and washes- delicate wash.
Has this happened to anybody else?
They are not cheap.
I am fed up hmm

hollyisalovelyname Fri 05-Dec-14 15:07:54

So just me then.

skylerwhite1 Fri 05-Dec-14 18:17:32

Have noticed that their quality has deteriorated in the past few years. I bought a wool jumper last winter, it went bobbly really quickly. A friend told me that Zara own M D (am open to correction) but they're products are priced higher, might explain the quality. Bring blouse back and make an official complaint Holly.

hollyisalovelyname Fri 05-Dec-14 19:58:43

Yes Zara and MD are owned by Inditex

skylerwhite1 Fri 05-Dec-14 22:41:10

Thanks Holly wasn't sure about that. You should see the prices MD charge in Ireland - It would make you blush. think I'll stick to Zara as quality is same but prices are cheaper. Sorry about blouse btw

hollyisalovelyname Sat 06-Dec-14 10:31:40

Skyler I am in Ireland.
That's why I am upset - the MD silk blouse was expensive and is now unwearable.
I do so love MD clothes... but I won't buy Zara quality at Massimo Dutti prices.

MilkThistle187 Sat 06-Dec-14 10:41:42

My mum went through a phase of buying MD blouses, even though she looked after them carefully they ended up like rags. I was just wearing a coat I bought there and noticed that it had bobbled really badly even though I haven't worn it a lot. It was pretty expensive and I remember justifying it by saying it was a classic style that would last for years. Hmm.

Style over substance I think, their clothes look lovely but the quality isn't there

hollyisalovelyname Mon 08-Dec-14 08:47:43

I think I'll being it back but I don't have the receipt.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now