Talk

Advanced search

Website for fun cheap jewellery?

(5 Posts)
Fabulassie Wed 03-Dec-14 11:08:59

I like to wear cheap, sparkly earrings in bright colours. I like cheap ones because I don't want to spend a lot of money on something I will inevitably lose. I get my earrings (and sometimes necklaces) at Asda, Tesco, Primark, etc. But sometimes it's hard to find the colours and styles I want (I like dangly ones and I'm picky that they not look really cheap - white metal/not brassy, clear and sparkly elements.)

Do you know of any websites that sell these sorts of things? I have found some stuff on Amazon but I would love to find a site that has a lot of £50-£10 stuff in a lot of bling colourful styles.

BlairWaldorfLovesShopping Wed 03-Dec-14 11:27:54

Asos, topshop, new look, next, river island, miss selfridge, zara, any high street shops really?

Fabulassie Wed 03-Dec-14 11:51:00

They're slightly more expensive than I want to pay.

BlairWaldorfLovesShopping Wed 03-Dec-14 13:50:02

Oh sorry! I read your OP as £10-£50 but I guess you meant £5-10? So those places would be OK in the sales. In that case, how about Forever 21?

Fabulassie Wed 03-Dec-14 14:04:26

There's a F21 in the Trafford Centre but not in city centre... I definitely keep an eye out on all the high street shops. Sometimes I find a bargain. Asda has been brilliant at times (seriously) but they go through phases of having things I like and then focusing on styles/colours that aren't me.

I seriously lose so many earrings that I refuse to pay more than I do. If I am choosy I can find earrings that look really good for the money. I just want a bit of colour and sparkle at the sides of my face.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now