Talk

Advanced search

Where can I get a knitted dressing gown?

(5 Posts)
UML Wed 03-Dec-14 08:23:18

Hello

I have spent ages looking online, but can't fund anything i like!

Some are too expensive and others are a funny colour (brown) - and some look thin...

Just want a want a lovely cosy knit - like the hush ones I suppose, but I don't want to pay for something that will bobble (as some of the reviews say) and the charcoal one I like is out of stock.

I'd like it to be wool...

Anyone seen any nice cosy ones perchance?

Thanks!

mowglik Wed 03-Dec-14 08:49:10

Mint velvet have a nice grey one but ££,
www.mintvelvet.co.uk/silver-hood-wrap-cardigan/lounge-nightwear/mint-v/fcp-product/4626
Tkmaxx also have a similar one
www.tkmaxx.com/cardigans+jumpers/grey-woollen-wrap-cardigan/invt/05078754
I'm looking for one as well and thinking to just look for a chunky hooded beltedcardigan instead! I like this one but its too exp www.tkmaxx.com/view-all-womenswear/pink-and-cream-striped-cardigan/invt/12164556

Still looking as I can't find the perfect one either so will be reading replies with interest

UML Wed 03-Dec-14 15:40:41

Thanks for the links..

But yea, not quite there for me too...

toptrumps1 Thu 04-Dec-14 10:28:11

I think you need to search the cardigan section rather than dressing gowns (if you hadn't thought of that already!)

This Jigsaw one looks nice:
www.jigsaw-online.com/products/long-pocket-robe-9768

In black, grey, camel, green or red:
www.next.co.uk/g402054s5#693985g40

www.thewhitecompany.com/clothing/knitwear/cardigans/cashmere-shawl-collar-cardigan--cloud-marl/

www.thewhitecompany.com/clothing/knitwear/cardigans/knitted-belted-cardigan--silver-grey-marl/

Going back to nightwear, this is OOS online other than a 16/18 but might be in the bigger stores:
www.marksandspencer.com/luxurious-pure-cashmere-short-wrap/p/p22262575

Like most things at the moment though, unless you caught the deals last week, you might be better to hold your nerve for a more expensive one in the sale. It will only be a week or so before they start. Good luck!

UML Thu 04-Dec-14 20:24:25

Ooo I really like the jigsaw one... I may have to hold off till the sales... Everything nice is too expensive for me right now!

Thanks for the links!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now