Talk

Advanced search

Boob ladies you're my only hope...

(4 Posts)
Whippet81 Tue 02-Dec-14 07:00:53

Could some of the bra ladies help me?

I have never had a bra that fits or is comfortable and I'm pretty fed up.

I have a six week old baby and my aim was once I had had him to go to Bravissimo and get sorted but it is quite a trek away and realistically it's not going to happen until in the New Year and I feel a frump in my crop top type things and I need more support so I need to order a couple online. I am pretty much down to the weight I was before I had him.

Under my boobs I am 33 inches and if I do the suggest lean forward and measure around I am 41 inches. I still can't work out what I should be - are there any other measurements I need to take?

Bloody Marks insist I am a 34C/D every time I go in as did La Senza. I know I'm not because I can't keep my bloody boobs in a D cup!

Please help.

SoMuchForSubtlety Tue 02-Dec-14 07:09:31

More knowledgeable people than me will be along soon, but I do know that if you've just had a baby your rib flare probably won't have receded just yet. It may not completely, but I went 30>32>30 back bra as a result of pregnancy, I was back to a 30 within about 6 months. So if you do get a nice bra now, don't get an expensive one as you'll need to change it. Also breastfeeding obviously changes your breast size if you're doing that.

ilovepowerhoop Tue 02-Dec-14 07:33:28

You should be looking in the region of 32FF/G and sizes around that

Whippet81 Tue 02-Dec-14 18:50:59

Thanks - that's what I thought.

I'm not BF - I still think my shape will change but I'm so fed up of feeling saggy sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now