Talk

Advanced search

what to wear on feet with shoes

(6 Posts)
EustaciaBenson Mon 01-Dec-14 20:58:55

Talk to me about what you wear on your feet with shoes. This may sound a little daft I realise. I used to wear high heels, tights and skirts, but nowadays I only ever wear trainers or boots with trousers. If you wear skinny trousers or jeans and shoes which arent closed up to your ankle what do you wear on your feet? Socks and have them visible? Tights under your trousers? Pop socks which I hate? I feel like this piece of information has passed me by

Imwoodword Mon 01-Dec-14 21:46:38

I wear little footsie things, so it's wearing something but can't be seen with my ankle boot.

MrsPnut Mon 01-Dec-14 21:48:25

I wear footsie things with shoes and socks with boots.

hiccupgirl Mon 01-Dec-14 21:56:07

I wear bright socks with boots and plain black socks with anything that means they're a bit visible.

I can't stand pop socks so would rather have visible socks. But I don't wear ballerina type shoes where lots of sock would show.

EustaciaBenson Mon 01-Dec-14 22:08:46

Thank you, hiccupgirl, what sort of shoes do you wear. Ive lost my way a bit clothes wise, I used to be super stylish but I got ill went up to a size 18 and have spent the last couple of years living in jeans and trainers. Ive need shoes for work which are smart, but not too high, and work with skinny trousers. My style, now that im getting some back, tends towards classic clothes rather than high fashion

If anyone has some shoe suggestions other than just ballerina flats, please suggest away!

mimiasovitch Tue 02-Dec-14 07:37:11

This is the very reason why I only wear boots, at least when its cold enough to need socks. In a work environment, when i wore trousers (very rarely) i would sometimes wear very fine trouser socks, but they would bunch a bit and become uncomfy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now