Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone got Fly London Mol boots and can help!

(8 Posts)
rollonthesummer Sun 30-Nov-14 13:14:43

I've got two pairs of Mes and line them but fancy trying the Mols. Would anyone be kind enough to tell me how high they are at the front? And what the circumference around the top is?! They look really tall and I've got short but quite skinny legs-I don't want them to come over my knees like big baggy wellies!! I'm a size 5 if that makes a difference?

MuddhaOfSuburbia Sun 30-Nov-14 13:22:18

<lurks>

I have two pairs of wedges (can't remember names)

they're super comfy but I'd like some flatter ones

rollonthesummer Sun 30-Nov-14 13:50:37

They are stupidly comfortable, aren't they!? I rather like the wedges; they give me a bit of height but I can still walk!

vivlevyhandbagqueen Sun 30-Nov-14 15:17:22

They finish just on my knees I am 5ft 3 but very short legs!

They are pretty wide but there is an adjustable strap at the top to pull them in.

I would try on in store if ordering on line.

Love Mols...bit of a Mol habit actually....confess to five pairs..

rollonthesummer Sun 30-Nov-14 15:35:59

Is there any way you would measure them for me?! I'd like to know the height from the ground to the top of the front of the boots?? I would be so grateful!!

sarahlundssweater Tue 02-Dec-14 07:47:47

I've got two pairs, they're great. Wearing the black ones today. I can measure them later when I get to work. You should know that they leak when it rains, though...

rollonthesummer Tue 02-Dec-14 08:10:00

I know-my Mes leak too!! Thank you for offering to measure them smile

sarahlundssweater Tue 02-Dec-14 11:05:53

From the floor to the highest bit is approx. 36cm. They end about 10cm below the bottom of my knee, but I'm 5"9.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now