Talk

Advanced search

Mulberry bags

(3 Posts)
Turnedouttoes Sat 29-Nov-14 23:35:34

I've always promised myself that when I came into a certain amount of money I would buy a mulberry bag. That looks set to happen by the end of January. Do places such as harrods and selfridges often have them reduced after Christmas and are any of the outlets worth a visit?
I don't want one from ebay or online as would like the whole experience of going out to buy it but also wouldn't mind saving a few pennies either.

Carpaccio Sat 29-Nov-14 23:44:49

Mulberry usually has a sale on around Christmas. Selfridges and Harrods usually also have the bags on sale. The bags on sale are only certain models and colours, so you are unlikely to find a Bayswater in oak or black natural leather on sale.

The outlets are fine - the bags are good and the service is fine, however the prices are not super low. There are subs which are usually a bit cheaper than the other bags, but Mulberry will not repair these bags - which is worth keeping in mind.

I think that if you sign up for email newsletters on Mulberry.com they'll send you a mail about the sale when it starts.

carrielou2007 Sun 30-Nov-14 08:13:00

We have an outlet about 35 miles away (Shepton Mallet) the bags are past season and subs. The prices are roughly a third lower than when they were on sale. They also have outlet specials, I bought an oversized Alexa in oak £595!! Depends if you want a certain style or colour or just want to buy and enjoy a Mulberry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now