Talk

Advanced search

Handbag help please

(2 Posts)
ByTheSea Sat 29-Nov-14 19:20:56

I don't buy or switch my main handbag often and am in need of a new one and would like some suggestions please. I currently have a black Fossil medium-sized satchelly style, which I love and which has stood me in good stead but is getting a bit tatty now.

I like to have a medium-sized, preferably shoulder bag with some internal compartments and also one or two external for easy access to phone and keys. Must be a good quality leather but I am willing to try a different colour from my usual black, which goes with everything for work.

So far, in a little online searching, the one I like best is this one. Whilst I prefer not to spend quite that much, I will go about that high. www.mybag.com/womens-bags/knutsford-women-s-soft-leather-shoulder-bag-tan/10974944.html

Suggestions are most welcome and thanks in advance.

ByTheSea Sat 29-Nov-14 19:59:15

Forgot to say one of the drawbacks of the one I linked to is it looks like it may be a PITA to get into the outside compartment if it is a proper buckle. I prefer something easier.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now