Talk

Advanced search

Tinted mousturiser

(10 Posts)
Derpess Sat 29-Nov-14 15:00:08

Hi- can anyone recomnend a good tinted moisturiser, one that feels quite light....
I was using By Terry Eclat De Rose but I can't seem to find it on sale anywhere in the UK (it's out of my price range now anyway!).

WildBillfemale Sat 29-Nov-14 15:40:02

I've just bought the Lancome one - I've only been using it a few days but it's lovely.

Kundry Sat 29-Nov-14 15:48:39

Laura Mercier is the queen of tinted moisturisers - loads of colours, an oil-free one, a dewy one, there must be one for you.

SpinnyCappuccino Sat 29-Nov-14 16:12:04

Laura Mercier.

dottytablecloth Sat 29-Nov-14 16:14:53

Liz Earle skin tint is fab!

Willow33 Sat 29-Nov-14 16:46:17

I use the Bobbi Brown one which I do like.

prettywhiteguitar Sat 29-Nov-14 19:07:07

Bourjois light and healthy is very good, great coverage but very light and moisturising.

I bought it after someone said I looked tired hmm it was £11 and there's 3 for 2 at the mo

Derpess Sat 29-Nov-14 19:29:42

Thanks for the replies!
I've been impressed with Laura Mercier stuff in the past so tempted to try that. I'm also tempted by the bourjois one - light and moisturising sounds good as does the 3 for 2 offer...

Aaaah they all sound good now I'm spoilt for choice!

MildredH Sat 29-Nov-14 21:24:22

I have the LM one.. I don't think it's amazing tbh.. Maybe I am going wrong but just so so and expensive.

Buttercupsanddaisys Sun 30-Nov-14 07:36:40

I've got a Laura Mercier, which I use a Primer under, and also a Lancôme and really like both. And another, which gives slightly heavier coverage and evens out a couple of blotches, think it's Max Factor (ultra light, something like that?) - I'm having a Sunday morning lie in and can't be ar*ed to get out of bed to look. It's good, tho.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now