Talk

Advanced search

Help please to find Givenchy prismissime yeux noirs en folie.

(4 Posts)
nickdrakeslovechild Fri 28-Nov-14 21:02:15

So I have finally realised this is the only thing I want for Christmas and I cant find it anywhere, before I go and cry I thought I would ask if anyone has seen it in the shops anywhere please. If I search online it comes up in Debehams as sold out and Escensuals, but that doesn't show up when you click the link. fsad

AllTalkNo Fri 28-Nov-14 21:23:37

I feel your pain. It seems to be sold out everywhere online (and not many online retailers seem to stock Givenchy makeup in the first place). I want the prune lipstick from the same Christmas Folie de Noirs range but have been looking for weeks and not found it. The only option is to be lucky in-store. House of Fraser stock Givenchy too if that's any help.

nickdrakeslovechild Fri 28-Nov-14 21:28:10

Thank you AllTalkNo I will try my local HOF tomorrow. Its the first thing I have seen that I love, been on a bit of a make up no spend for the last couple of months so not been visiting the make up bloggs as usual. Typical!

nickdrakeslovechild Fri 28-Nov-14 21:28:10

Thank you AllTalkNo I will try my local HOF tomorrow. Its the first thing I have seen that I love, been on a bit of a make up no spend for the last couple of months so not been visiting the make up bloggs as usual. Typical!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now