Talk

Advanced search

Massimo Dutti sizing

(5 Posts)
FruitBasedDrinkForALady Fri 28-Nov-14 12:18:25

I don't think I've ever even been in the shop, let alone tried anything on, but I was looking at some very nice tops online. I'm about a 10 in most shops, but big boobs, so would I be better off ordering a 12?

youcancallmeEl Fri 28-Nov-14 12:38:48

They have some very nice stuff. I find their clothes tend to be cut for smaller busted women. Depends a bit on the style I would say. If a fitted top or blouse I would probably size up. For something more draped or loose-fitting your normal size should be fine.

Brillenbar Fri 28-Nov-14 12:41:49

I'd say it is cut smaller than most other retailers. And it's 20pc off online today!

FruitBasedDrinkForALady Fri 28-Nov-14 13:09:56

Thanks. The two tops I'm looking at seem to be more flowy, so hopefully they will be ok in the 10. I've small enough shoulders, so I don't want to be pulling up the sides all the time.

Brillenbar is there a code for the 20% off? I don't see any discounts. sad

SteveBrucesNose Fri 28-Nov-14 13:22:23

Small sizing and for small waps.

I wear a 16 in most places and have generous norks. However 18 pants won't do up in there and even jumpers in an 18 make me feel like I've been strapped down.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now