Talk

Advanced search

Gap Skinny Jeans or Oasis Cherry??

(7 Posts)
yazzy85 Fri 28-Nov-14 11:41:06

Anyone have experience of these jeans, Gap Skinny or Oasis Cherry? I want to order online and both are roughly same price with discounts, which is the better buy??

yazzy85 Fri 28-Nov-14 12:05:40

??

plentyofshoes Fri 28-Nov-14 13:37:45

Gap legging skinny jeans. I have tried all other skinny jeans and these are excellent. I have quite skinny legs and ankles and these fit perfect. 30% off so getting some more wink

eurochick Fri 28-Nov-14 13:51:04

I love Oasis Cherry. But it's all about what works for your shape!

bonhomme Sat 29-Nov-14 15:54:42

Oasis Cherry are great but get the Premium rinse

AnythingNotEverything Sat 29-Nov-14 15:55:28

I love Gap Always Skinny, but they're quite a straight leg, rather than a true skinny.

meltedmonterayjack Sat 29-Nov-14 16:34:53

I've got both and the Cherry's are my absolute favourite jeans ever. I got the body scult cherries. I'm normally a 12/14 but got the 10 in these as they've got so much stretch in. They stay in shape from the minute you put them on to when it's time to wash them. No bagging anywhere. Also have kept their colour beautifully. I got the dark denim ones.

They're also the most flattering jeans I've had. I'm an hour glass with slim waist.

Gap seem to bag after a few hours. They go back into shape after washing but I swear they go up half a size at least throughout the day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now