Talk

Advanced search

Going out tops for Christmas do's

(7 Posts)
Valdeeves Thu 27-Nov-14 22:15:46

Please help, I've surfed online a lot today and I just can't find what I want.
I'm looking for a going out top to wear over the next few weeks at various Xmas do's. This will be paired with black skinny sand black heels. I'm 5.5, size 10, A cup, not curvy - waist not much bigger than hips, I am brown eyed with light olive colouring and blonde highlights. Can you help me find something? I don't want anything too loose as it swamps me - also is there anything out there that doesn't have too high a neckline?
Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Budget of about £50

Valdeeves Thu 27-Nov-14 22:32:49

Bump

AgathaF Thu 27-Nov-14 22:43:12

I've been really struggling to find nice tops. I like things fitted but stretchy, definitely not baggy as most of them seem to be.

Have you looked on the John Lewis and House of Fraser sites? They have a few nice ones that might do the job.

MarysDressSways1 Thu 27-Nov-14 23:46:30

Look on river island. It's 20% off tomorrow (Friday). They have a couple of nice velvet tops. And sparkly ones.

DiscoMoo Sat 29-Nov-14 19:15:31

Something like this?

m.selectfashion.co.uk/clothing/s040-1404-86_wine.html

SuperFlyHigh Sun 30-Nov-14 10:22:14

Oasis do nice evening tops

MrsPeacockDidIt Sun 30-Nov-14 12:41:26

If I had your figure I'd wear full on sequin top (ted baker have a lovely one). Sadly my boobs turn a sequin top into two round targets!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now