Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a cardigan for work

(5 Posts)
MillyMollyMandy78 Thu 27-Nov-14 21:23:23

the office i work in gets very cold in the winter. I wear a uniform of dark grey trousers and white and pirple shirt. Please help me to find a nice, cosy jumper that is smart enough to wear to work, preferably in dark grey, but migt work in a mid purple too. Not a super dressy environment, but all the ones I've seen are too casual. Fingers crossed that one of you can help me, as i feel like i have looked everywhere

southeastastra Thu 27-Nov-14 21:27:21

i have this that's super cosy, what size are you? and is that too cas?

TheBogQueen Thu 27-Nov-14 21:34:18

M&S have loads of very nice cardigans in loads if different shades. In fact I was in a meeting and realised three colleagues were wearing this
m.marksandspencer.com/mt/www.marksandspencer.com/plus-bobble-button-cardigan/p/p22288075

RaisingSteam Thu 27-Nov-14 22:41:29

Woolovers is your friend for plain styles in different colours. The cashmere/merino is quite warm. Versatile Classic V is a good work cardigan but there are masses of variations.

MillyMollyMandy78 Fri 28-Nov-14 18:18:03

ThAnks for the suggestions. I have ordered a couple from the Woolovers website (plus a couple of pretty jumper dresses)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now