Talk

Advanced search

HELP ME FIND A SIZE 22/24 SUIT TODAY!!!

(3 Posts)
Honeymoonmummy Thu 27-Nov-14 14:22:34

MNers, I need your help. I have an interview tomorrow with a professional services firm, i thought business casual might do but they have said business smart and my current suit just about fits if I breathe in!!!!! I need to get one this evening and I am currently working, can prob get away to be at shops at about 4 but I live in the sticks... could anyone please help me by looking online???? I think I'll need a 22, maybe a 24, two buttons minimum as one looks awful on me, I'm tall, 5ft10. Thanks all who can help!!!!! I can get to Evans, M&S, Next, Debenhams

radiobedhead Thu 27-Nov-14 14:44:48

All of those places do suits but in my experience you're more likely to get a 22 in Evans and maybe M&S.

Looking online won't tell us if the stores near you have any stock. You just need to look!

Do you have a skirt and top already? Or a dress? If so I'd just wear a jacket with that. Cheap suits run the risk of looking cheap.

I'm a similar size OP and I think skirts/frocks generally look better than black or grey nylon trousers on our size.

Good luck!

radiobedhead Thu 18-Dec-14 02:53:03

You never came back... How did you get on?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now