Talk

Advanced search

Floris perfume- Amaryllis or Royal Arms?

(3 Posts)
Spidergirl8 Thu 27-Nov-14 09:03:20

I'm contemplating a blind buy of some Floris perfume. The two options I'm down to are Floris Amaryllis or Floris Royal Arms.

Does anyone know what these perfumes are like? I currently wear Chanel Coco, Serge Lutens Daim Blond, Chloe and Agonist Isis. I also love Amouage Memoir, but is too expensive for me to own a bottle!

Any tips would be much appreciated.

FrugalFashionista Thu 27-Nov-14 10:17:26

Spider I've only tried Amaryllis and it's been a while, my impression was that it smelled mature. I wear a lot of 'old lady perfumes' but Amaryllis was definitely too much for me, will check back when I'm 85... The house style of Floris is not my thing so I've given away my samples.

You have a sophisticated taste in perfume but don't buy blind! Nothing is sadder than a full bottle that is not right for you. Try to get samples first... They are way cheaper for experimenting!

Spidergirl8 Thu 27-Nov-14 10:38:08

Thank you. I made a mistake with a Caron perfume, Nuit de Noel, in the past. However I've just sprayed it again this morning and it seems a little better than I remember....

I've just ordered the sample set frm Juliette has a Gun. It's only €10 with fee postage. I'm trying to find a rose/lavender/patchouli/mossy creation!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now