Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Perfume lovers-come and talk to me about men's fragrance.

(9 Posts)
Ohwhatfuckeryisthis Thu 27-Nov-14 07:34:23

Specifically for my ds (23). He has always just used body spray (not Lynx, <shudder>) but time to move up a notch. Something not overpowering, and not too expensive. He likes spicy scents.

FollowTheStarship Thu 27-Nov-14 08:45:18

I'm not very up to date, but I used to love checking out and sometimes wearing men's scents in my young and spendthrift days. Issey Miyake was my favourite spicy one. It's quite "statement" but v gorgeous. I'm talking about the original one but there may be other variants to try too.

FrugalFashionista Thu 27-Nov-14 10:35:25

Spicebomb if sweetness is okay, CK One Shock for Him, Valentino Uomo, Eau des Baux...

CointreauVersial Thu 27-Nov-14 19:20:38

I was about to say Eau des Baux too....(L'Occitane).

LucilleHendrix Sun 30-Nov-14 15:51:21

hugo boss bottled, hugo boss bottled night, or hugo boss orange are lovely. perhaps paco robanne if not, good luck smile

SuperFlyHigh Sun 30-Nov-14 16:54:44

If he's young it really depends. Joop is a fave of my brother. An ex SO liked Burberry Touch.

I'd personally ask him if he wants to come with you to try some as it's quite personal.

SuperFlyHigh Sun 30-Nov-14 16:55:38

Spicy Ralph Lauren Safari is lovely.

Carpaccio Sun 30-Nov-14 17:52:59

Davidoff - The Game is very nice. My DH has it and to him it smells of gin. I think it's a bit more spicy/woody. It's currently on offer at Superdrug: www.superdrug.com/Davidoff/Davidoff-The-Game-60ml-EDT/p/619556#.VHtBmMmrQlQ

Chic for men by Carolina Herrera is also lovely.

Bvlgari BLV, Bleu de Chanel and L'eau d'Issey are more citrus and/or fresh, but they are very nice.

I absolutely love Voyage d'Hermes - it smells of cardamom.

yazzy85 Sun 30-Nov-14 19:32:36

D&G The One for men is spicy and not too in your face loud so it would be a good transition from body spray

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now