Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Mac Mineralize foundation is blinking fab!

(13 Posts)
EachandEveryone Wed 26-Nov-14 22:27:40

That Nars one I bought recently is rubbish. I have dry ageing skin. I look like a new woman! Really recommend it.

Lndnmummy Wed 26-Nov-14 22:41:44

Ohh i might give this a go! Thanks for posting

EachandEveryone Wed 26-Nov-14 22:53:21

It's a new one. Can't hurt to try. I couldn't stretch to Chanel!

Shonajay Thu 27-Nov-14 07:48:21

Ask for samples- I'm in love with the face and body by mac, and it's only £28 for a huge 120ml bottle. Water based, so fab for my dry skin.

coffeenut Thu 27-Nov-14 07:53:26

Watch that it doesn't oxidise on you (all MAC foundations do on me).

HellKitty Thu 27-Nov-14 08:12:39

I love this so much! On my second bottle now - slight panic when they had to look for the exact colour I'd requested but 'phew'.

HermioneWeasley Thu 27-Nov-14 08:25:47

Is it liquid or is a buff on one like bare minerals?

HellKitty Thu 27-Nov-14 08:26:21

It's a liquid. But it's like magic grin

Lndnmummy Thu 27-Nov-14 09:40:22

I love the face and body too, fab for the price one bottle lasts ages. I need something with abit more coverage for the winter months so will give this one a go

EachandEveryone Thu 27-Nov-14 12:39:17

Of course I ended up with the blusher as well. It's abit more expense than their normal range. I'm going to use it for best, not for work.

HellKitty Thu 27-Nov-14 15:14:07

Each, I bought the mineralise in the summer and used it everyday + extra for odd nights. I just needed a new one last week so it lasts ages.

MrsMakeover Thu 12-Feb-15 08:49:26

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Paddingtonthebear Thu 12-Feb-15 15:06:43

Is it heavy like most of the MAC foundations are? I had a nasty reaction to their Select foundation a few years ago, they kindly gave me a full refund despite me buying it in another country. They did say their make up is heavily formulated, like stage makeup

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: