Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Eti dryer burned off my hair!!

(4 Posts)
yazzy85 Wed 26-Nov-14 22:19:03

I've had my Eti Micro hairdryer since september and its been amazing until today when I was drying my hair as normal with a round brush and saw bits if my hair were a different colour, at first I thought the brush had stuff coming off but when I touched my hair it started falling off in big clumps sad. I bought it from Amazon and spoke to them, they will take it back as its likely gone faulty....question is what hair dryer should I buy to replace this one, cannot trust another Eti..

Greengardenpixie Wed 26-Nov-14 22:23:46

Buy a GHD air. Fantastic dryer..bit pricey though but will last smileGive hair shine.

CatR1 Wed 26-Nov-14 22:31:55

Yep agree I've bought a few salon hair dryers and would recommend GHD air.

yazzy85 Wed 26-Nov-14 22:37:26

Thanks ladies will look into ghds, I didn't know they did hair dryers too, I really love their straighteners

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: