Talk

Advanced search

Aldi version of Clarisonic

(6 Posts)
hedwig2001 Wed 26-Nov-14 21:26:59

Aldi have cheap version of the Clarisonic on sale tomorrow. https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/thursday-27-november/product-detail/ps/p/super-cleanser/
Anyone got any experience of the Clarisonic dupes? Will it be ok or dreadful?

HRHsherlockssextoy Wed 26-Nov-14 21:33:08

I have the boots one and I love it.

I was going to buy my mum one, but might pop into Aldi tomorrow for this

Fabulassie Wed 26-Nov-14 22:45:56

I love my Boots one, although I have never compared it to an actual Clarisonic.

Fabulassie Wed 26-Nov-14 22:48:44

Wow! That is a really great price! I don't think I'd use all of those heads, and finding replacement heads would likely be impossible, but since the whole thing is cheaper (probably) than replacement heads for Clarisonic (and No 7 are two for £8) it's probably worth buying. Especially since there are heads of differing stiffness/intensity.

Shonajay Thu 27-Nov-14 07:41:21

It got really bad reviews in the times- apparently it can actually damage your skin, badly. So did the clarins- the handle vibrates but not the brush.

I've got the old clarisonic Mia, you can get brush heads for £2 each now from china, and they look and feel identical.

Fabulassie Thu 27-Nov-14 08:16:49

The Clinique one only vibrates, as well.

I have seen a review or two of the No 7 brush claiming it's too harsh, as well. Apparently, the Clarisonic doesn't spin but goes back and forth/oscillates.

But I am very happy with my No 7.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now