Talk

Advanced search

Lipsticks that don't leave marks on cups and glasses?

(9 Posts)
bryonyelf Wed 26-Nov-14 19:05:15

Is there such a thing? I have a lovely bare minerals lipstick but it makes a hellish mess on my coffee cup!

Fabulassie Wed 26-Nov-14 21:18:05

Those Max Factor Lipfinity lipsticks really do work. They are a gloss-like paint that you apply to your lips and let dry. Then you top with the gloss stick that comes with it. They will stay on all day and look fresh and won't rub off on anything, although they are not good with oil - if you put any other kind of gloss on them or even eat a very greasy food (like fried chicken or something) it will start to come off.

When they were brand new, my friend and I each bought some and tried them on in the evening before bed. Woke up and they looked as if they'd just been applied!

saintsandpoets Wed 26-Nov-14 21:19:12

Came on to say Maxfactor Lipfinity too. That stuff stays on, transfer free, for daysssss.

burnishedsilver Wed 26-Nov-14 21:19:47

Max Factor Lipfinity

SorrelForbes Wed 26-Nov-14 22:11:00

Yep Lipfinity! It's my go to lipstick when I'm doing am - dram as it survives any scenes requiring eating, drinking or kissing!

Fabulassie Wed 26-Nov-14 22:32:05

The only real drawback to Lipfinity is the colours are slightly limited. They're better than they were, but I think certain pigments don't work as well in this medium so while there are many varieties of nudish pink and plum, there isn't much in the way of true reds and I think the one red I did try didn't seem to wear quite as well as the others. But that may have been my imagination.

Smurfingreat Wed 26-Nov-14 22:37:28

I used to use Lipfinity, but found it really dried my lips out. I just use lip stains now, obviously you don't get the full lipstick look but they don't come off on anything.

WerewolfBarMitzvah Wed 26-Nov-14 22:41:41

I read a 'tip' on a blog once to avoid leaving lipstick marks on glasses - lick it very quickly before sipping. Apparently this can be done subtly.

Not by me. I look like a lizard. Wearing lipstick.

SorrelForbes Thu 27-Nov-14 10:54:36

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now