Talk

Advanced search

Sequin Jacket

(5 Posts)
TooOldForGlitter Wed 26-Nov-14 13:39:57

I just bought a rose gold sequin blazer. I don't know why....I can't decide if I look like a bingo caller in it...tell me how to wear a sequin blazer you clever people?

GrumbleGums Wed 26-Nov-14 14:45:25

No clue, I'd go with black skinnies and black cami but that's my fail safe outfit for anything jazzy.

Going to watch with interest though as I've been eyeing up a sequin maxi skirt, because as a busy full time working mum of a nutty 19 month old I need something to wear whilst hoovering or something! I'm trying to convince myself it's a classic!

ludmilliana Wed 26-Nov-14 17:47:05

There seems to be a sequin blazer most winters in the Baukjen catalogue, and I love them when they're all styled up there - skinny jeans, very statement boots/shoes, plain cami underneath - but sadly, I just know on me it'd look like the ghost of Cilla Black walking.

Sleepwhenidie Thu 27-Nov-14 20:03:58

Make everything else (possible exception of shoes), casual/understated. So distressed boyfriend jeans and a simple white t, cuffs on jacket turned back and wear a great simple watch and heels fab for summer or skinnies, cami and heels (a la Baujken as pp says) for winter.

Sleepwhenidie Thu 27-Nov-14 20:07:39

Lots of ideas for styling on pinterest

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now