Talk

Advanced search

Gloves

(6 Posts)
GingerbreadBaubles Wed 26-Nov-14 06:56:51

Am a regular but have nc as I am feeling festive! Need a new pair of gloves, have previously had leather but weren't warm enough, then I was given a pair of UGG gloves and although they are lovely they come up too high and are BOILING!

I feel like Snow White! So I love the idea of suede or lambskin but without the furry interior. I have looked and looked but cannot find anything.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Angelhairscruff Wed 26-Nov-14 07:41:41

Do you mean goldilocks op? I'm feeling festive too, and cheeky it seems ;) good luck with the glove search

ZaraW Wed 26-Nov-14 07:52:38

They are expensive but beautiful www.sermonetagloves.com

GingerbreadBaubles Wed 26-Nov-14 07:56:59

Urgh yes Goldilocks! thicko thank you grin

GingerbreadBaubles Wed 26-Nov-14 07:58:29

They're lovely Zara!

Swimmingwithsharks Wed 26-Nov-14 13:16:34

Jaeger, cashmere lined, beautiful soft leather ( veery expensive but luxurious) or Dents, silk lined gloves. Not as warm, but if you wear a big sparkler, the lining will eventually give. I bought a pair of leather gloves from Sainsbury's with a warm lining. Had to pick through the pairs as the softness of the leather varies. They have a soft lining, not too hot so far, £9 at the till with the 25% off offer!!!! The price is incredible!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now