Talk

Advanced search

Comexim Bra - can you help?

(7 Posts)

Hi after a lot of gaffing about i'm keen to try to Polish bra and to face the ordering procedure.

The one I like is this one - MINT BIUSTONOSZ - www.comexim.pl/plunge/331-mint-biustonosz.html

I would usually wear a Panache 30FF (Masquerade Hestia / Andorra / Idina).

Stressing about sizing - would you say 65H? On the basis that there are no double letters? Any do you know anything about the knicker sizing?

As a starting point the 65H is where I would start, some folk size up in the band but I didn't find it necessary and it's easier to add an extender if it's snug!

The pants run SMALL!

Thanks Statistically. Looking now I can see that they don't seem to have the pants! Need to decide whether to still get this bra or change style.

SirRaymondClench Wed 26-Nov-14 10:29:30

Can I ask what is the difference between a Polish bra and a UK one?
I am also big of norms and small of back so genuinely interested to know.

There's no standard difference, but the two main brands I have bought from (Ewa Michalak and Comexim) tend to have very narrow wires and quite a projected shape.

Still haven't ordered. Keen but dithering. Lack of matching knickers has put me off the one I had chosen.

I'm dithering over an Ewa Michalak order at the moment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now