Talk

Advanced search

Bra Help Please - style suggestions

(7 Posts)
nottheOP Tue 25-Nov-14 15:44:40

Hi All

I am a Bravissimo Satine 32FF and a Cleo Juna 32F. Can i have some suggestions that I can have a look for on Amazon or EBay? Bravissimo is great but very expensive

Thank You!

nottheOP Tue 25-Nov-14 18:46:21

Bumping!

goodasitgets Tue 25-Nov-14 20:28:41

I would just try putting in bravissimo plunge and your size or cleo and your size and see what comes up. As Satine came in different styles (well patterned and renamed!) and cleo have fairly similar cuts

Cleo Juna is a bit different to lots of the others, but there are a few sister styles (Darcey was one of them.) Similarly with Satine, but most of the names included "Satine" in them.

You could also try the Millie/Minnie/Melissa/Lily cut in Cleo, it might be too deep for you though. I think the Marcie will be too deep - the Satine is relatively wide and shallow. Have you tried any other bras?

nottheOP Tue 25-Nov-14 21:18:56

I had the panache idina too which id say was the best fit. Ruined it by machine washin though

marriednotdead Wed 26-Nov-14 21:45:30

You could also have a look on My Curves and Me...

Passthecake30 Thu 27-Nov-14 08:48:04

I've been wearing a satine and juna 30ff for about a year now and I've just discovered Cleo Maddie (same sIze), I like the raspberry colour which is discounted on Amazon atm...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now