Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a CROPPED WHITE CARDI!

(9 Posts)
runningandjumping Tue 25-Nov-14 11:56:03

Hello, I'm looking for a CROPPED WHITE CARDI to go with party dresses! THe cardy has to be fitted at the waist! I ordered one from Wollovers but it's not fitted enough and too long, the Boden white cashmere ones are sold out! THe budget is about 50 pounds.
Thank you!

hellsbellsmelons Tue 25-Nov-14 12:11:05

I want one too.
Closest I've come with one I like is THIS in the mink colour. I have it in black and it's sooooo warm.
Not sure exactly what you want but put in 'white bolero' in ebay search and loads come up. Lots of wedding type stuff.
I also got THIS but quality isn't great.
OK for work but that's it really.

runningandjumping Tue 25-Nov-14 12:25:10

Thanks mellons! I'd like a cardi, not a bolero, and if possible warm, which would go nicely with my party dresses. Just tha same as Boden cropped cardi (but they sold out the white colour)

helzapoppin2 Tue 25-Nov-14 13:09:53

This?
www.purecollection.com/clothing/womens-cardigans/cashmere_crop_cardigan.htm?showDefault=1

runningandjumping Tue 25-Nov-14 14:14:12

thanks helza! As lovely as it is, it's a bit expensive for me!

helzapoppin2 Tue 25-Nov-14 14:18:58

Yup, I couldn't see myself shelling out that, either!

Robertwars Wed 26-Nov-14 19:52:59

Sorry to hijack the thread but Hellsbells , what is the sizing like on that cardigan? Just what I am looking for..

No idea about a cropped white card I though, v sorry!

eeyoreeeyoreoh Wed 26-Nov-14 20:29:56

I just bought this in age 13/14 from the kids section and it's lovely for the party season.

321zerobaby Wed 26-Nov-14 20:35:48

If you like the Boden one, keep checking, their stock changes by the hour as they get returns back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now