Talk

Advanced search

hair dye -any hairdressers about?

(2 Posts)

I'm hoping someone can help me out with a colour recommendation. I've been dying my hair red for a while using affinage b red, my hair had lots of highlights in it so the top was lighter than the bottom. I finally bleached the rest at the weekend and dyed it. The result looks fine, but the shade isn't quite what I'm after, it's a little too orange toned and maybe a shade light. What I'm after is a kind of rich ruby red, something like this

Can anyone recommend a good colour to achieve this? Ideally I'd prefer to use a salon colour as I have a lot of hair so they work out better value and don't trash the condition as badly! Trying to look at shade charts online is a mare! The attached picture shows the current colour, I don't think it needs lightened more thankfully.

Dainty bump...

I'm looking at wella colour touch chart, wondering if the 77/45 or 66/45 might work? Not sure whether to add anything else, and my local sally is useless for shade charts!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now