Talk

Advanced search

Gradual tan (moisturiser style) for face- what works for you?

(4 Posts)
Feelingverysleepy Tue 25-Nov-14 09:37:13

At present I have a grey looking complexion from lack of sleep and horrible cold - yet I go back to work after a year of mat leave next week. I was wondering about a gradual tan moisturiser for my face - anyone got any recommendations please? I'm prepared to treat myself to something pricey as a pick me up if chucking money at the problem will help....am pretty desperate!! Also keen to just look refreshed rather than tangoed. Naturally I'm fair to medium skin with dark hair. Thanks!

frankietwospots Tue 25-Nov-14 09:40:04

I use St Tropez Gradual Tan for face in the light/medium. However, I've only used it over the summer so not sure how it would look in winter. Have you got a bronzer you can use and a peachy blusher? Also, if you are looking for a concealer, I bought Clarins Instant Concealer yesterday and OMG, I actually look like a human being today - it's wonderful!

Feelingverysleepy Tue 25-Nov-14 09:51:04

Fab - thank you - just had a google & the concealer looks like a great idea for my eyes. Off to boots (and to drink gallons of water in the hope that might help too!!)

frankietwospots Tue 25-Nov-14 09:58:04

Oh definitely! The one thing I don't do is drink enough water and then I wonder why I look like sh*t!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now